- The clinic will be closed on Friday, August 31 and Monday, September 3 for the Labor Day Weekend. I hope you’ll be taking some downtime away from work as well. We will be open on Thursday, August 30 and Thursday, September 6, so there will still be plenty of options for you to get your appointment scheduled.
- Please share your story. Have you gotten benefit from acupuncture? What can you do now that you couldn’t before getting treatments? Please take just a few minutes to let others know about your experience on Google, Yelp or Facebook, or send me an email with your feedback. Most people look for these kind of reviews when searching for services like Acupuncture and I would really appreciate your help. If you take take the time to write an online review, you’ll get a free gift bag next time you are in the clinic! Thank you for helping others know about the healing power of Acupuncture.
- I’m seeing several patients who are suffering from Lyme disease and it’s varied manifestations like digestive problems, headaches, brain fog and more. More than 300,000 people are expected to be diagnosed with Lyme disease this year alone according to the CDC (and they think this is low due to under reporting)!! Did you know that it can be passed on to your child at childbirth, and can also be sexually transmitted?! Because of this I have been the studying treatment options developed by Heiner Fruehauf, considered the authority on treating Lyme/Parasites (known as Gu Syndrome in Chinese Medicine) using Chinese Medicine. I’ll also be taking an intensive training course in September on treating Lyme and other parasitic illnesses. If you know someone struggling with this insidious illness, please let them know I can help.
- I love to get your feedback and reviews. Have you gotten benefit from acupuncture? What can you do now that you couldn’t before getting treatments? Please take just a few minutes to let others know about your experience on Google, Yelp or Facebook, or send me an email with your feedback. Write an online review and get a free gift bag next time you are in the clinic! Thank you for helping others know about the healing power of Acupuncture.
WE WILL BE CLOSED JULY 2 – 6. As I announced last month, I’ll be taking a much needed vacation, celebrating the Fourth of July and will finish out the week with a training course in New York that is focused on Digestive Issues. I’ll return on July 9. I am planning to be “unplugged” for much of the week, so if you need to schedule an appointment, please go online to schedule or leave a message on my voicemail and I’ll take care of it as soon as I return to civilization. I look forward to coming back refreshed and armed with more information to solve those tough digestive problems. Enjoy the festivities of July 4th!
The clinic will be closed July 2 – 6. Part play, part learning, I will be taking a much needed vacation, celebrating the Fourth of July, and then will finish the week with a training program targeting Digestive Issues in New York. I look forward to coming back refreshed and armed with more information to solve tough digestive issues.
I’m continuing to offer the FibroFatigue program that focuses on Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Chronic Fatigue. I’m seeing several people who are suffering from Lyme disease who have most, if not all, of the symptoms of Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue. There is a lot of overlap, and this program addresses those symptoms even if the patient hasn’t officially been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue. Included in this multi-step program are acupuncture, herbal medicine, breathing exercises and movement therapy with my support all along the way. Please share this information with that friend or family member who struggles to socialize with others due to pain and/or fatigue. I can help.
Many thanks to those of you who donated purses to the Pack a Purse for Promise Place Purse Drive. We donated 15 purses packed with toiletries and essentials for the women of Promise Place. Well done!
The clinic will be closed on Friday, April 27 and will be open on Thursday, April 26 instead so that I can attend an important planning meeting. Regular office hours are:
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
Please donate a new or gently used purse full of toiletries and feminine products, and drop it by the clinic anytime before March 28. These purses will be donated to the women of Promise Place. Many of the women served through Promise Place have escaped domestic violence, leaving with nothing from their homes. Providing these purses will give them the basic necessities they need as they transition to a new life. Your donation will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Promise Place is located in Fayette County and exists to help prevent domestic violence through awareness programs, educational training, and providing safe environments for the victims and their families, utilizing legal advocacy and emergency shelters.
- Pain Management at 1:00,
- Digestive Issues at 2:30,
- Women’s Health at 4:00
Invite your family and friends, and bring your questions. I’ll have refreshments, special offers and a free gift for those attending. Drop by anytime between 12 and 6.
See you there!
Curious about the new clinic? Here are some photos taken by the fabulous Paige Gradishar.
Welcome to Balanced Energy Wellness! My new clinic is now open in Peachtree City, Georgia where I offer Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Nutrition Consulting to the Fayette and Coweta communities. We have two beautiful treatment spaces (photos to come soon) and are ready to help you feel your best. My website has been updated to allow you to easily book your appointments online. Check it out at bewellptc.com.
The clinic is located in the Oak Manor Office Park on Highway 74 North in Peachtree City. If you are going north from the intersection of Hwy 54 and 74, look for the golf cart/bicycle bridge over Hwy 74 and we are on the right just past it. Once in the office park, we are the 2nd building on the right, Suite 2.
One way to keep up with the latest clinic news is to “like” our Facebook page. I’ll also be sending a monthly newsletter with information about Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Nutrition including some favorite recipes.
If I can help you with any health concerns, please reach out. I look forward to seeing you soon.