Balanced Energy Wellness offers:
These forms of ancient Traditional Medicine have been practiced in East Asia for thousands of years and have spread across the world today. By tailoring each treatment and therapy for you, I am able to be very specific with my treatments and typically see excellent results. In each treatment, I will treat your symptoms, as well as the root of your problem. Depending on your individual case, I may choose to use different needling styles, herbal medicine, heat therapy, cupping, nutrition and lifestyle recommendations and more.
Give the Gift of Wellness
We now offer Gift Cards! Give your friends and loved ones the gift of health and wellness. You have several options: Consultation only – $59, Full New Patient Appointment – $130, Existing Patient Appointment – $85, 6 Treatment Package (Initial New Patient appointment + 5 additional treatments) – $550. Order here.
We Accept Insurance
We are an out-of-network provider and if your insurance covers Acupuncture, you can get your insurance verified for free here and then we file your claims and you don’t have to worry about it. The only exception is Medicare and Medicare Supplements which we do not accept. Veterans, if you are already enrolled in VA health care, the Community Care Program allows you to receive health care within your community. You just need to get authorized by your Veterans Clinic to receive Acupuncture treatments from us under the VA Community Care Program.
Chinese Medicine seeks to restore balance and health in the body by treating the underlying cause as well as the symptoms of illness. From that perspective, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine can treat many conditions from the common cold to chronic conditions. They can also be used as a preventative to boost the immune system, and promote balance and health before disease sets in.
Conditions I treat frequently include:
- Pain of all kinds – Back pain, joint pain, sciatica, migraines, gout, arthritis, acute injuries, post-surgical pain
- Digestive Issues – Constipation, diarrhea, IBS, Indigestion/GERD, Nausea
- Circulatory Problems – Hypertension, neuropathy, cold hands/feet, low energy
- Women Specific Conditions – Menstrual irregularities, menopausal symptoms, infertility, and support for IVF assisted pregnancy, breach baby, labor preparation, urinary issues
- Men Specific Conditions – Urinary issues, erectile dysfunction
- Emotional Health Concerns – Anxiety, stress, depression, insomnia, post traumatic stress
- Respiratory Issues– Asthma, common cold, breathing difficulties
- Allergies – Food and Environmental Allergies including hay fever, mold, alpha-gal , insect bites, medications, chemical sensitivities, wheat, dairy, peanut, and pretty much any allergy.
- Autoimmune & Chronic Disorders – Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue, IBS, Endocrine, Lyme
The World Health Organization and others have conducted extensive reviews and analysis of research into the efficacy of Chinese Medicine and the conditions that it can treat effectively. For more information and links to this research, check here.
If you are looking for relief from pain, improved sleep, better digestion, more energy or less stress and anxiety, you’ll find that acupuncture and herbal medicine combined with good nutrition and a little movement will get you there.