Chinese Medicine seeks to restore balance and health in the body by treating the underlying cause as well as the symptoms of illness. From that perspective, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine can treat many conditions from the common cold to chronic conditions. They can also be used as a preventative to boost the immune system, and promote balance and health before disease sets in.
Conditions I treat frequently include:
- Pain of all kinds – Back pain, joint pain, sciatica, migraines, gout, arthritis, acute injuries, post-surgical pain
- Digestive Issues – Constipation, diarrhea, IBS, Indigestion/GERD, Nausea
- Circulatory Problems – Hypertension, neuropathy, cold hands/feet, low energy
- Women Specific Conditions – Menstrual irregularities, menopausal symptoms, infertility, and support for IVF assisted pregnancy, Breach baby, labor preparation, urinary issues
- Men Specific Conditions – Urinary issues, erectile dysfunction
- Emotional Health Concerns – Anxiety, stress, depression, insomnia, post traumatic stress
- Respiratory Issues– Asthma, sinusitis, common cold, breathing difficulties
- Allergies – Food and Environmental Allergies including hay fever, mold, alpha-gal , insect bites, medications, chemical sensitivities, wheat, dairy, peanut, and pretty much any allergy. We use the SAAT method which you can learn more about here.
- Autoimmune Disorders – Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue, IBS, Endocrine
The World Health Organization and others have conducted extensive reviews and analysis of research into the efficacy of Chinese Medicine and the conditions that it can treat effectively. For more information and links to this research, check here.